Monday, April 30, 2007

Ugh

I'm getting so antsy. I'm ready to not work a 9-5. To not live in Seattle. To do different things with some different people. To eat different food and drink different beer and get rid of all of my shit. I mean all of my shit. I'm not even taking a bed with me. I'll get a new one when I get there. I'll have clothes and some of my books and I'm buying a bicycle. But that's it. That's it.

I want it to be summer. I want to go swimming. I want to eat corndogs on alki.

I just don't want to be at work. My job is pointless and I feel like I'm wasting my life here and I would quit if I didn't absolutely need the money and if I believed there was ever an easier way to make money, if somewhat annoying and boring and pointless and I just can't believe they pay me for this...

I still have 2.5 hours left. That's a long time. A looooong tiiiiiime...

No comments: